We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: email@example.com
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
Name and job title
Contact information including email address
Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Information required to generate a quotation or order
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping
At your request, we may use this information to compile a quotation or order
We may use the information to improve our products and services
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or post. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
How you can manage information we hold and how we use it
Data protection regulations mean you have rights over how we hold and use the information we hold about you:
You have the right to give your consent to us using your data for any activities we do not have a lawful basis to carry out, for example sending you marketing communications. You can withdraw it at any time
- You have the right to request access to the information we hold about you; this is called a Data Subject Access Request
- You have the right to know who your data is shared with and why
- You have the right to have your details updated if they are inaccurate and for information not required for lawful reasons to be deleted
- You have the right to have automated processing and profiling restricted.
- You have the right to request that information we process by automated means is sent to you or another nominated data controller in a commonly used electronically readable format
If you wish to action any of the above please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not include confidential information in e-mails
You are free to remove or block cookies at any time by using the settings in your browser. This may have an impact on the website performance by limiting your ability to use certain features.
To find out more about controlling or deleting cookies please visit: www.aboutcookies.org